Thursday, April 4, 2024

Thursday morning

 Yesterday; I was giving out candy at the transit center to drivers and one of them hugged me.  I thought that was very sweet.  She wasn't even one of my regular drivers, another route is all.  But if I see a bus driver they get candy.  

Anyway got to work it wasn't bad.  I heard a rumor that boss was coming in at 11 but she came in at 2 instead, so I only had her for an hour.  

There is an employee on my team who is "bulletproof" (long story) and she is always going off on that boss it is amusing and terrifying to watch.  I think, if that girl is out for some reason and needs a favor to come back (has happened to other girls on my team) she will not get it (as a very lazy long termer found out).  I try to stay on her good side just self protection and also doing a good job for my employer is mandated in the Bible (work as though serving God and not man, knowing you serve the Lord Jesus Christ).  It's in Colossians I believe.  

Break was uneventful, lunch I ran into my friend Betty who gave me the cat scratcher.  Her elderly cats died and she isn't planning on a new one, wants the stuff to go to a good home, can't bear to throw it out.  So I got it.  And Biscuit loves it, I had pictures, which she loved.  I was happy I could make her smile she is having a hard time (other issues as well).  

I did up a bunch of "praying for you daily" cards before work I was very happy about that.  People really seem to like them.  I hand write them.  

I did drop my wallet in the (clean) toilet which was pretty awful.  

On my way home I was talking to a guy at the bus stop, he mentioned "I have a really bad temper and would probably pull other drivers out of their cars and beat them up" which really took me aback.  

A young guy got off at my home bus stop so I let him go ahead, he was walking fast!  

I laid down for about 30 minutes when I got home, which helped, and then called my parents.  They are doing well.  

It's going to be a very long day today.  

That's it for now!  

No comments: