Friday, April 12, 2024

Queasy again

 It seems like anything beyond a small snack sets me off.  

I skipped my break today.  A lot of associates believe in the smelly fish dinner Friday nights and I would have thrown up.  

Happily I don't smell anyone's food on my lunch.  When I go back I have 2 hours 

About a year ago it was apparent a woman in my department was being groomed for management.  She asked my opinion, I told her not to do it.  She did.  They fired her this week.  She looked so defeated walking out.  

I had 20 years of management no thanks.  I deliberately failed my management assessment when I applied so they don't consider me viable.

I signed an NDA saying I wouldn't post anything unflattering about the company but this is ANY job.  

I did eat some breakfast biscuits just now.  Ron was always a big fan of eating nausea away.  He worried my stomach acid would build up and irritate me further.  

It will be interesting to get a medical opinion tomorrow.  That's it for now.  

No comments: