Tuesday, April 9, 2024

I saw a great video

 On my phone at the transit center.  It's a collaboration between Christian artists: Lacrae, a rapper; For King and Country, two brothers who sing in a more contemporary Christian style; and Stryper, a Christian heavy metal band known for throwing Bibles into the mosh put during their concerts.  It was fantastic I will put up a link later 

I had an interesting encounter at the transit center.  A working guy (I could tell) came up to me after we got off the bus and had nothing but praise for the candy Handouts.  I gave him a bag and said these have New Testaments and he got really excited, kept saying I was doing important work, etc.  It was nice to hear but I won't let it go to my head.

I felt bad for my last driver she was clearly having a terrible day.  She likes to stop off at a gas station and get a little snack, clean bathroom, no time for that today.  I have such a burden for her I just want to hug her.  I did what I could.  

Still fairly queasy but I remembered to get some spearmint candies which often help.  That's it for now!  

No comments: