Wednesday, April 17, 2024

I made it to lunch

 I found it telling all the managers are here when they cut payroll.  One of my coworkers was on the phone with his bank asking how much he can overdraw his account before they shut it down.  

My hours were increased actually but I have not said that.  A couple of my coworkers are sick but still working.

Lots of people complaining about high prices and asking for clearance items.  Maybe they will remember this on election day.

Also a lot of well-dressed, Spanish speaking customers who are demanding service in Spanish only, even from people who are clearly not fluent, getting a real attitude.  I don't like them much.  I don't know if they are the migrants or not no way to tell.  I have encountered a few today.  

Jefa (boss lady I think I will call her that here) came in at 2, seems OK with me so that's good but I'm always on edge.

I am very tired.  No caffeine.  I am not sleeping well either.  

But I get to sleep an hour later tomorrow.  That's it for now.  

No comments: