Tuesday, April 2, 2024

I slept better

 But not much and not long enough.  I didn't have time to do up candy.

It began raining right before I left so I brought my poncho.  I found a homeless man laying on the ground at my home base bus stop.  I was very unhappy as it was very dark, isolated, and early.  One I got away I called Metro PD and they sent someone to run him off.

The last thing I need is some gacked out mentally ill freak hassling me at the bus stop and following me home.  It has been my experience they will move on from this bus stop if I call the police as there is no way to beg and no access to liquor.

I hope the rest of the day goes better.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mental illness was created by god. Even in the Bible it states that Jesus went to help the worst of the worst off people. What would Jesus do if he saw a gacked out mentally ill person laying on the floor at a bus stop?

Heather Knits said...

Jesus had unlimited power to subdue evil, I do not. I do not know if he is mentally ill or not. I do know he poses a pretty serious risk to my safety if he settles in. Also public health issues because there is no toilet. Where will he defecate?

Not sorry.

Anonymous said...

But you said God stops the rain for you so surely he can protect you from a homeless person.

Anonymous said...

You're wrong. Creation was perfect until sin entered the world. All Adam and Eve had to do was obey.

Heather Knits said...

The Bible also says don't put God to the test. Also I am tired of side stepping feces