Monday, April 29, 2024

Made it to lunch

 Everyone in the break room on their phones.  I have my headphones on as the lady near me is playing a podcast in Tagalog complete with boing noises and a canned laugh track that is very annoying.

I do the zone when I get back and then 1 hour at my regular job.  I couldn't do what they wanted me to as a manager stole our printer batteries. 

That is really sad there should be ample equipment for everyone.  

That boss is off today.

One thing of note: my second driver was very excited to get a blow pop.  I will have to get more.

I sure hope I sleep better tonight, I kept waking up every few hours, we had a progression of thunderstorms come through which kept waking me, and Spotty came home yelling and soaking wet.  I believe he wanted me to dry him off like Ron used to do with Bubba.

So that probably means I will sleep with a hand towel in my bed from now on.  

No comments: