Saturday, April 13, 2024

A change of plans

 Last night wasn't too bad, it was busy though.  And we had another "Karen" who thought the rules applied to everyone but her, and wanted to see the manager.  

She got my "mean" boss who was VERY firm she was not getting anything.  Good.  I was pretty queasy all night and went to bed early after talking to my Dad.  

I slept horribly, developed a nasty headache, woke up and vomited (so it's a migraine I guess) and while in the bathroom discovered a small, terrified, bird.  

The cats must have caught him.  They tend to have the catch and bring home policy instead of eating it outside like Cleo (a former feral) does.  So I've got what I think is a white crowned sparrow flying around my bathroom and cheeping.  He landed on my shoulder at one point.  He's cute but dumb as a rock; I have a window open for him.  I shut the bathroom door.  I figure eventually he will fly out.  

I would rather have a live bird than a mutilated corpse.  Those are always so sad unless it is a rodent.  

I guess I'm going to lay down again.  That's it for now.  

No comments: