Sunday, January 31, 2021

Ron was right...

 He was just crushed...😂 to hear there would be no bed bath and linen change today. I took Excedrin at 3, at 8.  Not much relief. I took some Kratom, got some relief.  Ron suggested I take some of the hemp tincture.  I tried that and it helped significantly.  It has definitely made my day bearable.  

I shredded up about 7 grams of hemp (legal in all 50 states) some months ago, and added about 5 ounces of cheap vodka.  I let it soak for a couple months then strained out the solids.  It is a very dark colored solution now.  I took a dropper full in some water.  

I will definitely do it again if the headache gets worse.  I was almost vomiting a few hours ago, but I was able to eat a granola bar.  But I'm not doing much today.  My spacebar is starting to stick on my keyboard I think I am going to have to buy a new keyboard when I go to Walmart Wed.  

I did manage to do my Bible study and read a chapter in a Christian autobiography.  I think I'm going to rot my brain on some TV for a while. 

No comments: