Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sunday

 I slept OK but woke up tired; however I decided to up my protein so I expect increased energy.  My appetite is greatly reduced with the pea protein shakes and the Walmart generic version of that is actually tasty.  My total calories are way down, so's my snacking, so I expect to lose weight.  And the powder is something I can afford on a minimal budget.  

I also got out my whey protein powder.  I am aiming for 50 grams of protein a day.  If I do one of each shake I hit it there.  Then I just need to eat something filling to take care of the lithium, even a cup of noodles will do that.  

So I did my God Time, prayed, Bible study.  I am debating adding another devotional - and YES I got one I really wanted for free with my Prime.  Well, I paid for it, just not outright.  $128 a year I had better get a YES now and then.  

I am at the point in my life where my #1 task is doing God's will.  Making myself or others happy - no thanks.  One reason I made the unpopular decision to stay with Ron in spite of everything.  God made me He knows what works for the best in the long run. Doing my God Time helps attune me to what He wants for my day.  

And yes, I am still bitter about various things, the guy who ran over Ron getting away with it, the way Ron's family ditched him, etc.  I have issues in my own life I'm working out.  

I did get some good news (I hope) my parents got the vaccine.  They were both over 70 and various health conditions - high risk, so they got it.  Good.  

And Ron asked me to give him some Calcium-magnesium-zinc supplements which can only help.  I do worry about his bones so glad he is doing this.  Ideally I'll get him taking the multivitamin again so he can have full coverage.   

And he got sucked into another vitamin scam, the kind where the miracle product is delivered for free and then they start up with the automatic billing.  He did not give any information, though.  

And Baby Girl is growing dreadlocks again.  I got her trapped in the bathroom and untangled some of it before she had enough and started wailing.  I let her out, gave her a COPIOUS amount of treats, and she forgave me.  I will take it a little bit at a time and then treat generously each time.  

I am very gentle with her, but she hates the process.  For whatever reason it is always the hip area of her back right leg.  But she's an older lady, 9 this year.  My cats are all escalating to seniors, Torbie, Baby Girl, even Biscuit is 8 this year.  But they're good babies and I will do my best for them.  

It was sunny today but a little cool for my taste so I didn't get my sun bath.  Thinking some more about Ron and the vitamins I am pretty pissed she told him he could go off his blood pressure medicine if he took it.  That is a huge violation of FDA rules.  "Cure prevent and treat" are claims you cannot make for a supplement.  

I hope they get fined.  

Anyway Ron doesn't remember the credit card numbers thank God so we have escaped a few bullets.  

And that was about it for my day so far.  

No comments: