Sunday, January 10, 2021

Some thoughts

 So, I had years of therapy as a teen and one thing it taught was how to examine myself.  

I got to thinking, what is my real faith issue and chased it down "Is God sovereign?"  The answer to that is, yes, of course.  

Then nothing else matters.  It's been a pretty quiet morning I did do my God Time and helped Ron with a few issues.  Ron asked me to make pintos tonight (I made split peas last night) so I put them on to soak.  It is an easy enough recipe and it can't hurt him to eat some beans.  Good protein, fiber, microminerals, etc.  

The cats are good, Spotty is starting to lie down with Ron now, which Ron loves.  He did that twice today, really made Ron's day.  

Ron's ears were clogged so I gave him a Sudafed and he said that helped.  I only get the new ones, the phenylephrine because they wouldn't cause a fatal seizure like the old formula.  It only causes a seizure with Wellbutrin and I have to take that.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: