Friday, January 22, 2021

A very long Friday

 I slept OK and got up on time, dosed Ron, back to bed for a little bit and actually woke up on my own before the alarm.  I am finding my sleep cycle much better regulated now that I have cut back so much on the caffeine.  I have also lost 5 pounds and require a belt to wear my black jeans.  

I took my shower last night because, as I've said, it's my plan to shower when I get home if I am "out" more than 1-2 places in a day.  We went to the warehouse.  

I was VERY disappointed I needed 2 home care items, they had neither.  Ron would have been set if he is an XL or a 60 inch waist.  I'm big but I'm not even that big.  They had the underpads but only the small ones.  I don't need those.  The XL work for us that's what I want.  So, nothing.  I resolved to make a deposit to my account and then buy the needed items from Sam's Club.com.  

They did have the coke, and all the supplies we needed.  Jack got some green tea today.  His wife was excited to see it.  I will get him anything up to $20 as his bonus for helping me in the store.  Even when he wasn't helping in the club I would get him some cookies.  We went to work.  

I had a whole lot of stocking, do a cash pull (take the $1 out and count), take the coins out and sort, put the quarters back into the coin changer.  Did it all.  

Then we went to the bank where I deposited the check.  My bank was nearby so I went there and covered the home care supplies.  I bought a Mountain Dew Zero and a bag of chips for Ron, we went home.  Ron at the last of his BBQ chicken sandwich and the chips, he liked them but said he would not want a large bag in the future (I got one of those "checkout stand" 2 ounce bags).  It was a nice treat for him.  

I just now gave him his pills.  

I washed up when I got home, sterilized my cell phone, took off my clothes and put them in the hamper, and took a shower.  I am as germ free as possible.  I also took my immunity herbs.  

I try to do intermittent fasting 16 "off" (fasting)/8 hours eating (occasionally, during the 8 hours not nonstop!  😂).  I was about at the end of my window so I had a quick protein shake and took my pills.  So I am fasting again.  It seems to help and is very doable, recognizing I need to take my medication with food, it can be arranged on this eating plan and I can eat pretty much anything.  

I do try to get enough protein, I did a food tracker religiously for a while and my protein was always awful.  So the protein shake was a good quick fix.  Unfortunately that is one thing I can't get shipped so I will have to look the next time I go to Walmart.  Iron was also a problem for me even when I felt I was eating a lot of meat, I wasn't getting enough iron so I always take an iron supplement - a multi with iron.  

The cats are good.  No one met me at the door but I saw everyone.  Ron is napping now he was fine all day.  

I am not checking the mail today I am tired.  That's it for now.  

No comments: