Friday, January 15, 2021

Friday

 I slept OK last night but woke up with another headache.  I took some Excedrin but it took a while to work.  I thought I might as well work on the sales tax today (due on the 20th).  

First, however, I had various home care for Ron so I did that, got taken care of everything.  Ron was fresh as a daisy, fed, and watered.  

Then I went to work on the sales tax.   I hadn't taken my pills yet which is a good thing.  I had to navigate the page.  Remember, Texas does not have state income tax (it's in our constitution) so they get quite a bit of revenue off sales tax.  My hands decided now would be a great time to have a tremendous bout of the shakes!  I could hardly use the keyboard and the whole time I'm thinking DON'T SCREW UP.   

I got it done, I was glad I put extra in the account I had forgotten about the processing fee.  But I got that done.  

I got on the computer for a while.  I tried to take a nap but couldn't, so I got up and started fixing the split pea thing Ron wanted.  I just now finished it we will see if he likes it at pill time.  

God knows it expanded during the cooking process 1 cup of split peas, 5 ounces canned ham, half a can of corn, and half a cup uncooked rice blew up into half my stockpot full of food. I sure hope he likes it.  I did most of the dishes I just need to get the spoon, spoonula, and stockpot.  I have been wanting "something" to eat but couldn't tell you what so I have tried to limit my snacking.  

That was pretty much it for the day, with the exception of Baby Girl taking over the computer chair.  It did me good to see Cleo more assertive at treat time getting in there and getting her fair share.  They are good cats.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: