Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Up at 3 AM, or Dr Pepper time.

 We had a cold front come through last night.  Ron lost his blanket sometime in the middle of the night and I had to adjust it for him, went back to bed.  Woke up at 3:30 hit the snooze a few times and got up.  Ron asked for his meds a little early so we did that.  I fed him as well.  

I still do the fast thing on a day like today I just don't have an appetite first thing.  

I went to work, waited a while, got the delivery, and stocked it.  Frustrating: a woman approaches the other vending machine as I stock, wants to buy an orange soda.  I explain they are not cold yet.  She pushes the button anyway.  I explain I have not stocked yet.  She pushes it again.  She could hear she just didn't want to hear it.  

If someone, stocking an open vending machine, with a big ring of keys around her neck, tells you it ain't there it's not!  Anyway I got it all done, did an inventory.  I took the change out of the machines, sorted it, and put $200 into the bill changer.  Then I took the dollar bills out and counted them, enough to do a good supply run at Sam's.  

I waited until 9, verified my bank was open, and called Jack.  We went to the bank (he waited) while I ran in, it was very quiet and only took a minute.  Then we ran to the Walmart, I looked for more vanilla pea protein (out of stock), got Ron a roast chicken, and came home.  

Ron was asleep for a while but woke up eventually.  More home care excitement.  He was happy.  I was happy he was happy.  He wasn't hungry.  He said he got up and went to the kitchen, made popcorn for himself, while I was gone.  Good to see he had some level of independence.  

I had some things I had to do, did them, and took a nap.  I slept about 90 minutes, woke up with a headache.  I took some aspirin, I had a cold Diet Dr in the fridge so I drank that and it did the job.  The trash pickup did their thing so I put the cans away and washed my hands.  They touch every can in the subdivision and guaranteed someone is sick.  Just smart to wash up after.  Ron is asleep again.  

I have a lot of my devotionals on my tablet and I took that with me to work (in the backpack), read that while waiting.  I will finish doing my God Time in a little bit.  

I am not sure what I am doing for dinner but Ron has a roast chicken.  I may just do a protein shake and then, later, a cup of noodles.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: