Friday, January 8, 2021

Friday

 Ron was just asking now about sports what would be on the next few days.  I told him they have football tomorrow, and named the various teams.  He said he didn't know who to root for, the Bills or the Colts.  I said, "Root for the Colts, that's my secret pal's team".  😂

I slept in today after I dosed Ron (he is so good about taking his pills), slept until 8, that seems to be my wakeup time when I sleep in; and was even before I had to give Ron all these pills.  So I am getting a decent amount of rest.  

I did my God time it is funny how I am mixing low and high tech on that, but it works for me.  I need to back up my prayer list though right now it is just the single paper copy.  I need to type it up and save it various ways.  I would hate to lose it.  

After, I sat on the couch with my tablet because I had various cats in my desktop computer chair.  And I had a parade of 3 cats, Biscuit, Spotty, and Cleo all get on the couch with me and get in my lap (well, no lap for Cleo but almost).  I did some home care stuff, bath time and all for Ron.  

He said very nice things about me and my spirit for helping him, which I appreciated.  We agreed it is better to let others praise you but I did tell him I really liked hearing it.  Hopefully I AM that person.  

God's strength in my weakness and all that (2 Corinthians 12:9).  Biscuit used the litter box near me and boy did he pee, that made me very happy as he has that bladder condition.  The Iams food is really working well for him (Iams Urinary).  I tried to take a nap but couldn't sleep, got up, some more work on the computer.  

It has been a pretty quiet day.  Hopefully I sleep well tonight.  

No comments: