Sunday, May 20, 2018

2 days in one, again

Yesterday was pretty uneventful.  We went to the warehouse, got our supplies, went to work and stocked. 

Jack will be out of town next week so God knows what we will be doing this week.  We came home. 

I took a nap.  I have been having a lot of nightmares about my family lately and it's tiresome.  I want to rest when I sleep, not relive. 

We went to Denny's.  Ron had this big trip planned with a cab ride (he paid for) to go there so we wouldn't be there "too long".  That worked OK, but they were slow at the restaurant and they almost didn't get us our food in time.  Our pickup ride was early, but not too much. 

We went home.  Ron continues to have difficultly getting in and out of the vehicles.  If he has trouble with a cab, I hate to think what he's going to do with Chuck's pickup truck.  It could be awkward. 

I called my parents, they are looking forward to their visit.  She's doing a lot of birdwatching.  We talked for about half an hour.  I did not tell them about the nightmares, although they mentioned something about one of my abusers. 

I went to bed.  I slept pretty well but I had, wait for it: nightmares.  Really tired of this.  My depression has been pretty manageable but the nightmares are like a tick, they keep hanging on. 

I got online and did some computer stuff.  I will be taking my shower and then doing my God Time, and a nap. 

When I get up from the nap, I will be doing up my pills.  I took my last dose this morning.  Boy, that sounds ominous.  I just took the last dose in the pill organizer. 

Then probably housework.  I need to change the sheets on our beds.  I also need to bag up more candy with tracts and Scripture booklets. 

I'll come back later.  Sorry I didn't post yesterday. 

1 comment:

Spankadoo said...

I look forward to your post but also understand you have your hands full with Ron ect... much love Heather!