Sunday, August 27, 2017

Non-catastrophic (so far)

I didn't want to post until I had something to say. 

I kept waking up last night, nerves, and of course I have to pee a couple times a night. 

I kept an eye on the street, it was good for a long time.  Just a wet street, no flooding.  About 6 AM I saw the water was about halfway up the driveway. 

I woke up Ron and alerted him to raise his important stuff to high ground.  He did.  I went back out front and saw the water had climbed to this: 

That's not good. 

Ron prayed with me and the rain stopped, the water went down.  Don't laugh; the rain stopped. 

I took a shower and did my God Time.  I ate my breakfast and took my pills, and tried to find something non-catastrophic on TV. 

I decided to take a nap, and was joined by Mr Biscuit.  I know how many of you are fans.  He laid down on my legs, in bed, and groomed himself.  I fell asleep for a few hours as the rain started up again. 

I lost power, and internet for a bit, so I am going to keep this short and publish now. 

1 comment:

Spankadoo said...

WOW!!!! Glad you are ok!!!