Thursday, August 3, 2017

My last day off for a few days

Well, Biscuit's been fed so he stopped bugging me.  He gets up on his hind legs and wraps his front paws around my right hand, now. 

One reason I always have plenty of cat food, I can't take the chance of running out.  That would be horrible, hungry cats begging all the time...

I got up around 8 AM.  Sleeping late, for me, isn't very late.  I woke up at midnight with a moderate headache and took some aspirin, then took some more when I got up at 8. 

I was bad and ate a protein bar for breakfast.  My weight has been about the same.  I need to figure out what I'm - how I'm going to log my measurements and weight every day. 

I know I should do that, that and log every bite I eat, but SO TEDIOUS.  I guess I feel like, if I don't have any pain, and I'm not gaining, I don't need to worry as much. 

I had some cashews with my breakfast and that filled me up for a good long while. 

I took a shower and did part of my God Time.  I have been mildly depressed and everything feels so hard lately. 

We ordered Chinese food.  Wait, I got the "Dry string bean" dish which is roasted green beans with pork.  It looked like cut up, roasted, pork.  I ate it, it was pretty good.  I took my gelatin supplement (a packet, dissolved in water) with it to provide a little cushion for the lithium, then I took my meds.  It worked.   

I watched a little TV and took a nap.  I woke up around 5 PM. 

I fed Biscuit at 6 and will be going to bed pretty shortly.  I suspect we have an early day tomorrow. 

I hope you liked the photo of Biscuit, I couldn't get one that wasn't blurry, so I picked the best of the batch.  You do get a good view of the cute little gray "hat" and his adorable gray tail. 

1 comment:

Spankadoo said...

I love his hat and tail how cute !