Wednesday, August 23, 2017

"Let" me sleep?!

I'm pretty pissed at Ron today.  I went to bed, sleeping OK.  Kept waking up for some reason.  I finally realized Ron was yelling at his talking book.  I asked him to stop, repeatedly.  He would start yelling again. 

I realized he was too drunk to govern himself.  I asked him if he wanted me to come in the bedroom and wake him up when he was trying to sleep.  He told me to shut up.  I went back to bed.  He started yelling again.  I have no idea when this all happened but I know it happened in the middle of the night. 

I can handle a lot of abuse, but I cannot be sleep deprived.  There's a reason it's considered torture.  The last time I left Ron (for a week), it was due to chronic sleep deprivation + physically abusive.  I will not tolerate this. 

He kept making noise, I kept telling him to shut up.  It got to the point where I honestly, for a brief second, had some very bad thoughts.  Not going to spell them out in case things go bad one day.  I think anyone, though, would have bad thoughts if they had mental illness and fetal alcohol syndrome, trying to get a good night of sleep, and they can't due to a hateful, drunken, spouse. 

He told me he "couldn't help himself' making the noise",  ended up calling me a "bitch" and  "whore" but he finally shut up and "let" me sleep. 

It's that bad?  I have to get permission for him to "let" me sleep?  Pretty pissed still. 

On the plus side, and I always try to find a silver lining, Biscuit got in my bed and laid on my legs for a while during all the drama.  He's so cute.  Then, when I woke up this morning, he sang his little song of starvation "No food in my bowl!" and I fed him.  He is now passed out behind me in the computer room doorway, full of Salmon. 

I had to move Torbie out of my chair to sit down, she wasn't happy but she finally "let" me. 

We are going to Walmart later.  I hear we may also be having a hurricane next week so I should probably pack up on some paleo things I can eat without refrigeration. 

As if I don't have enough drama.  Ugh. 

Boring!  I want boring! 

No comments: