Sunday, January 4, 2015

What are you doing?

Well, I'm pretty pleased with myself. 

I "slept in" and woke up a little before 8. 

I got up, threw on some old clothes, and put my DVD in the computer.  I then selected 2 workouts, the kickboxing one, and the intervals.  I could do both easily with some minor modifications. 

My bad knee (never bothers me but I baby it also) didn't like the "sit squats" so I just did a deep, stationary, one.  I had trouble tracking the tapping, so I just walked. 

I think the coach would be fine with that. 

Like I thought, this is something I can do. 

We are going to Walmart later.  I plan to find another DVD or two and get them as well. 

I do have to say the expression on Torbie's (my fat, elderly, cat) face when she saw me working out - pretty funny.  She was completely shocked and baffled. 

"Mother, what are you doing?" 

No comments: