Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I hope...

From my Facebook:
Pretty pleased. I had a good morning at work. We came home, I took a nap. Got up, pretty depressed. More than pretty depressed. I put in my exercise DVD and did half an hour, checked the mail, did my God Time, cuddled with my cat, fixed myself several sandwiches (none of this would normally happen when depressed), ate one sandwich, and took my evening medication. Put the other food in the fridge. I plan to do some laundry pretty soon.
Ron often reminds me I need to fight, and he's right.

I did the Leslie Sansone DVD.  However, in addition to that (I have a pretty sweet setup), I have an exercise step (I can't do fancy moves but I can get up and down, which for a fat lady is a pretty good workout!).  Ron bought a recumbent exercise bike.  I just looked up the weight limit on the bike - 250 pounds, which is fine.  Last I weighed I was around 240.

I also figured something out.  I do a lot of late night, salty snacks.  Why?  Because I'm craving salt.  Why not get salt tablets?   That's what I really want (and this is OK for me because Doc and I had a talk about salt intake, I need A LOT taking these doses of lithium).

I hope all this energy is a preface to a small, well controlled, mania.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for taking care of yourself and pushing through!