Thursday, January 16, 2014

Mission Field

One night, not that long ago, I was pretty upset about my loud neighbors and their music.  I was venting. 

"Heather" God let me know "Would you move to Mexico and live next to a noisy cantina, if I called you to do it?" 

Of course, I told Him.  I'll go wherever and whenever You need me. 

"Heather" He told me "You need to view your life as a mission field." 

So, I won't focus on the horribly long wait times for every ride we had.  I won't focus on some of the spectacular paratransit screwups. 

I'll just focus on the mission field, so to speak.  Ron got to share his "Don't take the mark" speech with easily 8 different people, and handed out at least as many tracts. 

We got to reach 8 people today. 

But, if I were a drinker I'd be pouring one tonight. 

No comments: