Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Depression is back.

I'll describe the computer room.  I'm sitting at a computer, typing.  I face 2 windows covered in cheap cream colored curtains.  The left curtain is ripped.  The cats like to get into the window and claw the curtain.  Behind me you'll find a loveseat covered in an orange sheet.  One end of the loveseat faces the doorway.  The other end buts into my God Stuff bookcase.  I have some Bibles, devotionals, etc.  I sit on the loveseat and read the Bible/devotionals.  I also have my prayer notebook on the bookcase. 

While on the computer, I sit in a folding wooden chair that's moderately comfortable.  Under the chair, you'll find a spotted tabby.  Baby Girl has a new spot, under my chair. 

That's lovely, but I can't move the chair.  I'm sitting farther back than I'd like. Other than that it's a peaceful scene.  Music flows from my awesome, $30 speakers.  I can make some noise, but I keep the volume down.  You'd hear the music in this room only (which is good because, overall, Ron loathes my music). 

So why I am I so eager to go to bed?  I'm not that tired. Ron gave me tomorrow off! 

Depression is back.  I know something's up when I have a good, 1/4 of my weekly pay hanging out in my bank account and I haven't spent a penny.  I had a brief, manic, thought to buy a lot of Bible Promise books but I can just print up more "Where to look in the New Testament" tracts.

I might get some vitamins.  I am a big fan of Olive Leaf (you can look it up).  I might get some Oregon Grape Root, too.  Other than that (scratching head), I can't think of anything. 

That's a good place to be, but also very sad, too. 

No comments: