Friday, September 7, 2007

I love this wool!

I can tell I need to order some more wool. Ask me why.

Because: I love my brown Corriedale and black/brown Perendale so much that I don't want to spin it. Or rather, I do want to spin it, into several different projects. The Corriedale/Perendale twist is so gorgous, it's very subtle and complex. I love it! Love it! I want to make a vest! I want to make hats, and legwarmers... and I am jealously guarding it.

I'm going to work on spinning up my Black Welsh this weekend (there's a reason In Sheep's Clothing only gave it one diamond for softness). Then, I'm going to ply it with some black Perendale, and brown Corriedale.

I'll have
Brown/brown (corry/peren)
Brown/black (corry/welsh)
and Black/black (corry/welsh) I can have a lot of fun placing and interchanging them in my projects.

When I get paid next Friday, then I go straight to my bank and make a deposit, so come Saturday I can order more of my Perendale and Corriedale. I LOVE this wool.

I told Ron earlier today: I'm so glad I have so much fun with this. I really enjoy my life.

No comments: