Saturday, September 22, 2007

My first birthday

My only complaint: Horrible movies on TV today! I just wanted a nice relaxing time, sit, knit, talk to family, get a pizza with some garlic butt (aka garlic bread).

Instead, I got awful movies on Sci-fi and even worse "Romantic Comedies" on USA. What's romantic about a couple breaking up? People lying and sneaking around? I don't see it. Anyway, I found something good coming up so I'm happy. Survivorman.

I slept late and had a great night's sleep. I ate a slice of cheesecake with Ron when he woke up - he got the chocolate and I had the plain. What I won't have - a migraine.

Um. Getting a little foggy now. I got a nice card from my aunt, and Mom and Dad. I also got some fun money! I'm going to have fun figuring out what I'd like to get with it. Ron spoiled me. A half pound each of some fibers I've been eying, AND all the patterns I wanted. He's a keeper. I gave him his nuts and the card, he loved them.

I also got a goodie box from my sister. I love the pillow: I smile because you're my sister. I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it. Very cute! It's going in my chair.

I told Ron a few days ago that it's my first "Well" birthday - finally 100% myself. I may be foggy and have a dry mouth, but I'm me.

Tomorrow we go to work for a little bit, and then go to Walmart (some lunch, mainly). We also need more cat treats.

All of a sudden, I'm totally hammered. I'm going to take a nap.

Don't worry, I'll be back.

No comments: