Wednesday, September 5, 2007

"Salvation Army gave us the day off"

Ron forgot to call in the trips for today, so we stayed home. His explanation is the title of today's post. He's snoring on the bed right now. Personally, I'm glad I stayed home because 1. Nausea has been pretty bad today and 2. It rained.

For the nausea, I just eat little snacks every hour or so. My stomach is just irritated from the Lithium. Like I always say, it's a lot better than being sick! I'm sure it's good for the Pepto-Bismol company, too (I go through about 2 bottles a month).

The Salvation army came and got their stuff. I hope they make lots of money off of it.

I worked on my Feather and Fan fall colors wrap until I got absolutely sick of the pattern. I'll be glad when it's done, I could have finished it today but I just - couldn't. Nothing else looked very interesting either, so it was mainly be lazy, hear Ron complain about how he doesn't like God's plan, and take a nap. Overall, a good day. Some days I just need to vegetate.

Paradise Fibers and Knitpicks said they shipped my goodies today. I ought to have a fun weekend! I'm sure I can crank out Dad's hat in no time. The Yak fibers I ordered from Paradise will go into my "Yamel" whatever. I don't know what it will be, other than a 2 ply bulky weight yarn - one strand Yak, one Camel. I'm thinking fingerless gloves.

Tomorrow I have to get up at 5 am. Going to Walmart, home, work, somewhere to eat, Krogers (for Ron), and home again. Good thing I'll have my knitting!

No comments: