Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sunday

How messy is my bedroom?  Good question.  To that, I answer, "What part of 'I am a terrible housekeeper' is unclear?" 

Judgy Mc Judginginton came come over and vacuum if he/she wants.  Clean some litter boxes, help me run a load of laundry.  I just changed the sheets for the first time in a while. 

 Do I have to explain?  Again?  Here goes: I have severe fatigue and brain fog due to illness + medication.  I can and still do work.  By all rights I should be curled up on the couch, getting fatter, watching soap operas.  I also get a lot of nasty headaches and migraines. 

Surely anyone can understand how that would impact housekeeping.  I'm done. 

And the possum doesn't bother me half as much as the rat that got in, some years ago.  I could hear it in the house.  Bubba (the black cat) finally killed it.  One day I opened up an unused underwear drawer and found it's home.  It was awful.  I threw out all the underwear and thoroughly cleansed the wooden drawer before I put it back in the dresser.  That was pretty traumatic.  After that, a possum is no big deal. 

I slept pretty well last night and got up around 8.  I did some computer first, watched a little TV, took my shower and did up some candy for the next couple days.  In order to bag up the candy (it goes with a tract or scripture booklet), I have to spread the bags of candy all over the couch.  I have one bag of gummy bears, one of sour assorted candy, now and laters, gum, etc., all individually wrapped.  I have a whole collection, I am always buying more like some sort of sugar fiend, and handing it out.  Everynow and then someone specifically thanks me for the religious material in it, so I keep doing it. 

But it takes a while, and some space.  I did up 10 bags, should be enough to get us through Tuesday.  Then I put up the candy and did my God Time. 

Do I eat the candy, ever?  No, only very rarely.  Sometimes I will bring home a bag of Skittles Original from work and nibble on them, but I don't eat "their" candy. 

After my God Time, I had a little snack, some pretzels and sharp cheddar cheese, then I took a nap.  Torbie joined me.  I slept pretty well, I was pretty wiped out. 

When I got up, I planned to clean the bathroom, pick up some trash around the house, do up my pills, and clean the litter boxes.  But I woke up with a nasty headache.  The Excedrin worked but will probably keep me up past my bedtime.  But the headache left me tired and groggy. 

So I prioritize.  I have to eat, do up my pills, take my pills, and clean the boxes.  Ideally I will have time/energy to clean the bathroom.  If I still have energy left I will get rid of my trash and clean up the bedroom.  I just hope Possum (you know I had to name it, and Possum seemed most appropriate) doesn't pop up when I'm putting things away. 

And there's the horrible thing about having hallucinogenic mental illness.  ?Did  I really see it?  Is it real?  I go on facts.  I saw it.  I also found the cracker it was eating.  I have heard noises under the bed.  Ergo, there is probably a real possum.  It is not at all interested in the contents of the trap.  I need some sort of garbagey/rotting meat/peanut butter/cat food amalgam to tempt it into the trap. 

Or I need to have Jack bring over his pit bull.  KIDDING!  I would never torture a wild animal like that.  A rat, maybe, but not a possum.  Not to mention, it would make a horrific mess and probably get me in trouble with animal control.  Hypocrites.  They won't come out to "fix" it but they don't want me to, either. 

So, I'll have a busy night.  I think I'll start by spraying down the bathtub with some scrubbing bubbles.  It looks pretty bad.  I can let that work while I eat, take my pills, and do up my pills.  Gotta have my pills, priority #1.  Ron has not forgotten how I was before medication, 12 years ago.  Hard to believe I have had this blog for 11 years now.  I just wanted to have a "living my life with bipolar and fetal alcohol syndrome" blog for people like me to experience, and get some hope, see how my faith helps, etc.  Based on stats I am doing OK.  I don't ever plan to "monetize" it, it's enough for me to read my stats now and then.  For instance, I get a lot of hits from Norway.  I think that is cool.  Norway has actually surpassed the US for hits.  And Italy is getting in on the game, too. 

About the only notable blog thing was a notification from Blogger that I had to check my international pages and verify they had a notification saying Blogger tracks them and collects data.  I did that with .fr and it worked fine. 

After I do up the pills, I will do the boxes.  I don't want the cats to get health issues.  They are very good about using a "bad" box but they shouldn't have to.  They have, to my knowledge, never peed on the floor.  Baby Girl will occasionally poop on the floor right next to the box, if it needs cleaning.  I find that understandable. 

Then we'll see if I can do the rest of it.  Oops, after 5.  I hope Ron called in his trips for tomorrow. 

Off I go to eat a couple of frozen burritos (not the breakfast ones, they give me migraines). 


No comments: