Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Charging my battery

I went to bed pretty early last night.  I see it as charging my battery.  I wouldn't go a night without charging my cell phone properly, I need to focus on charging my own internal battery every night as well. 

Especially when Ron is sick.  Look what a couple days in the hospital got me: a bad head cold, because I wasn't getting enough sleep. 

I am blessed in my life right now that I can usually get a GOOD night's sleep.  And I did.  I could have woken up early but I wanted to sleep late, today, just because I could.  I had a strange dream where I was being forced to climb at a high level.  I have a dread terror of heights and had that in my dream.  Then the dream switched and I was on a bus, with a black man.  I was sad because I didn't have a church - and I don't, really. 

None I can get to.  I may try to go to the church downtown, by myself, on Sunday.  I don't think Ron will make it with his back.  I know he won't.  But I can try. 

Besides, I think that one guy believes I stopped coming due to something he said.  That's not true so I want to inform him. 

Anyway, sad because I have a lack of a church.  The man told me to read Revelation 22:11.  When I woke up (with a headache), I did. 

 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him [a]be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”

Interesting.  I have my own interpretation of that - but basically I think it's let Ron be, focus on my own personal walk (which can always use work).  
I got up and took some Excedrin - the generic version.  I fed Biscuit, who was going nuts begging for cat food.  Baby Girl joined in, she has figured out that I am the feeder, so they both preceeded me to the bin of cat food.  I know in some countries a bin is where you put your trash.  This bin is made specifically for pet food, it even has a gasket on it to keep the air out.  I opened the lid.  
Biscuit stuck his head in the bin and began eating the loose cat food.  If the food is high enough in the container, he can do this.  Baby Girl danced and meowed, singing for breakfast.  
I fed them and they were happy.  Biscuit is passed out at my feet right now.  Baby Girl is probably in Ron's room somewhere.  
Oh, there's a lizard in here!  Lots of excitement from Biscuit chasing it.  I can't get ahold of it.  I am OK with a lizard running around.  They are harmless.  
I hear Ron in the back, awake, but not very loud.  If I were asleep he wouldn't bother me.  He has been pretty good about that lately.  It probably helps that he is so anemic and tired all the time.  And all the time I thought it was the head injury.  
Anyway, I'm going to go take my shower.  Have a good one.  I'm praying for you.  

1 comment:

spankadoo said...

hoping things go well for Ron with the testing and you with everything else! much love and big hugs!