Saturday, June 16, 2018

My day in 10 paragraphs

I didn't sleep well last night, something making noise under my bed woke me up a couple of times.  I told the possum to shut up when Ron was in the hospital, I didn't have time for it, but it has apparently become active again. 

I did sleep with Torbie and Biscuit, so nice to have them in my bed.  They are very cuddly.  I sure get a lot out of them. 

I got up late, took my shower, and went to the warehouse.  Ron was in a nasty mood to start, and I found him drinking in the kitchen when I got up this morning.  That wasn't encouraging.  I got all our supplies and we went to work and unloaded them. 

I helped him stock, "my" department didn't need much so I just focused on helping him.  We finished and came home. 

I was pretty tired - interrupted sleep from last night.  I took a very short nap with Torbie and Biscuit (again!), got up. 

The whole time Ron was in the hospital he kept talking about Red Lobster, how much he wanted to go there.  I told him we would go when he got out.  He finally got to go today. 

It was a good meal but I honestly wouldn't go back.  It was alright but pretty expensive.  Yeah, they give you a lot of food but I have a little seafood shack close to the house that has better food, for cheaper. 

But it made Ron happy, and my pills were OK with my meal.  That's all I really cared about. 

We came home.  I am finishing up some laundry and then calling my parents, and going to bed.  They will be picking us up at 10 tomorrow morning so I will wake up early so I can make sure Ron is presentable. 

I'm tired.  Hopefully I will sleep uninterrupted tonight. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Possums are high on the list for spreading of rabies...you really need to get rid of it, especially if it can go in and out at will. It will stay around as long as you are feeding the cats.

Anonymous said...

You might as well clean underneath to make sure there's no extra mess being made. If the noises are waking you up a few times, that's no good. You need your sleep. :) Sorry to hear about Ron though in regards to drinking. Hopefully he'll hit rock bottom and start climbing back as a sober Ron. Hang in there. -star_tigress