Thursday, June 28, 2018

Don't feed the possum!

Well, I had hoped I was wrong, but I have evidence.  Things chewed up, and, today, a chewed open box of cherry cordials, the insides gone. 

Apparently I still have a possum.  I really wanted to believe it was gone but that chewed open box says otherwise. 

Since it has a sweet tooth, and likes nuts (it ate a peanut butter breakfast biscuit), I plan to bait the trap with a peanut butter cup.  Hopefully that will do the trick.  Hopefully my idiot cats will stay out of the trap this time. 

Enough about that.  I slept in today, until about 8.  No headache; until I took my antidepressant. 

Those pills are really vicious for headaches.  If I didn't hate depression so much I wouldn't even take them. 

I took my shower and did my God Time.  Then I took a short nap.  I am committed to recharging my batteries. 

I woke up with a vicious headache.  From the antidepressant.  I had to take something for it.  We went to Denny's. 

Ron took his multi vitamin with iron, I gave it to him.  I had to get help opening the container.  I am pretty good at asking for help when my hands aren't working right.  We had a pretty good meal, but they had a manager on the grill (staffing problems?) and he could not cook a hashbrown to save his life.  Other than that, it was a good meal. 

We came home.  I have to go to bed early because we leave early for our delivery tomorrow.  But we'll be done early, and then run some errands before we come home.  Hopefully I can get some flea medicine for the cats. 

I am working on saving money for the cats' vet visit.  The last time it cost about $400.  I have half of that.  I will get the other half after the first, but I also need to budget $100 for my doctor visit and the last third of what I'm saving for my medication.  So I won't have a lot of spare change in the next couple weeks. 

At least I already got the health insurance budgeting.  That was a big bite out of my cash but I got that. 

Should be an interesting day tomorrow. 

No comments: