Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sorry to be vague

Well.  That was interesting. 

Short version: you won't be hearing much about Ron unless he OK's. it.  I will pray on it of course but that's how it will be for now. 

Ron doesn't have a blog, to write about me.  He can't make comments on this one - anyone can see it's very one-sided.  We'll see how it goes. 

If you pray, you could pray for Ron and his issues.  He can always use prayer on them. 

Ron has, however, said "Don't write about me online".  OK, I'll respect that. 

I can say that I came to a realization tonight: I haven't given Ron, completely, to God.  I have given his body, but not all his issues, to God.  On some level, I guess I think that some issues even God can't fix. 

As far as Ron goes, I think I can say he feels defensive and attacked and that's about it.  It wasn't my idea - which is good because I'm the one who has to live with him!   As it is, I'm hearing a lot but he's not mad at me. 

On the upside, we've forgotten all about the candy bar issues. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course he doesn't want you to write the truth about what he does online. If he doesn't want to look bad online he should stop doing the things that he is doing that make him look bad.

Melanie said...

I have loved reading your posts about anything you talk about (maybe I skim the cat stuff just a little, I'm a dog person:) No harm meant to you on that score, people are different).

I often begin a short comment to you, it turns into a rather long one, and I delete it, feeling that I'm saying too much.

Heather Knits said...

Talk away, I love comments. I think I've only had to delete 3 comments ever, in 6 years, and you're not an ugly person. (((Hugs))) I might not publish something if I feel it is too personal as regards the commenter, but that doesn't happen much either.

Melanie said...

Thanks Heather (((hugs))) to you also :) Then I will try to comment a little more, remembering that I can trust to your discretion if I ramble too much :) I'm so reticent and reserved with people in "real life", that I have to be careful not to just inundate someone in "virtual life"