Thursday, January 3, 2013

And a pizza cutter

M, my brother in law (yeah, they're divorced by now but ex brother in law is too long) gave me his old one, so I'm fine in that regard.  I like it a lot. 

Best of all, it has IE so I can file the online accounting reports without all the dragging of the old desktop to the front room drama!  And a webcam!  Yay!   I am hiding it when I leave the house. 

I like to think I am pretty easy to please, but I think anyone would be happy with this.  Funny to think "Count your blessings" was on the stolen computer.  I hope they take the advice. 

You know I had written out my whole life story to age 18, and it was on the stolen computer?  I backed it up, of course, I back up everything.  I hope the testimony helps someone, that and the video blogs I had on there, and the gospel rap, etc. 

Apparently I only really got the buzz last night.  I was pretty energetic this morning, even though I'm still not sleeping right. 

Don't take your health for granted, that's what I'm taking home.  I'm also realizing this is nothing.  One of my internet friends is looking at a loved one in a wheelchair now.  Someone else is a caregiver for a big guy with alzheimers and asthma.  Another friend is in the ER with a possible heart attack; she's a mother of small kids.  You get the idea. 

So, Ron and I are still coughing.  Not as much. 

It was a wierd illness.  It basically started with coughing and stayed there with very few other symptoms.  The longer I take the cough suppressant, the less effect it has. 

Ron would say that's how LSD worked for him, the more he took the more he needed to take (this is back in the 70's, before we met).  I told him my brain worked the oppposite of that.  I have bad trips unless I take my pills - he only had bad trips if he took something! 

We got up and our ride came early.  I had to cut my God Time short, but I caught up with Him later.  That's the nice thing about my God.  He's happy waiting. 

We went to the warehouse, got some candy, and went to work and stocked it.  Sales are pretty slow, but that's standard this time of year.  I see another pay cut in my future.  Good thing I can live cheap. 

After work, we came home and took naps.  I woke up around 5 (late for me).  Ron was hungry so I heated up the you-bake pizza I'd bought at Walmart.  It's pretty good.  Filling, lots of meat, not too much sauce, good crust.  I couldn't find my pizza cutter. 

Ron was upset I didn't have oven mitts, and used a washcloth.  He is determined to get me some oven mitts now (and, I guess, a pizza cutter). We had a good dinner. 

I took my pills, after I did them all up.  Every week or so I put them into my pill planner, I guess you'd call it. I try to tailor it to whatever nutritional issues I may be facing. For instance, more antioxidants if I'm going to be under a lot of stress. 

I just realized I forgot to put the antioxidants in.  Oh, well.  I can do that tomorrow. 

Baby Girl was a good baby, didn't pester us for pizza.  We even saw Bubba several times today. I love him so, he's such a big sweet boy. 

He doesn't like coughing, so we haven't seen much of him this last week. 

We have tomorrow off. 

No comments: