Monday, January 3, 2011

It was a long one

Ron called an electrician buddy.  Rick came by and had a look at the system, said it was probably the igniter.   The igniter is a small electical component, with 2 wires. 

I got up at 4.  I figured I would skip or abbreviate my God Time but I was so tired I forgot and did it anyway.  It left me a little short. 

Oh, dressing sucked so bad.  It was maybe in the mid-50's in the house.  I felt like a popsicle.  Happily, we had a nice warm ride to work. 

Work was nice and warm, which made me happy.  I did what I do and did it well.  I did get a bit cranky at the end. 

See, Rick came by around 9-10 PM.  We woke up around 4.  I was/am already running manic. 

We came home.  I tried to take a nap but the repairmen came. 

The igniter cost $90.  The entire repair, $270.  It's a lot cheaper than other repairs we've had (the most notable being the electrical panel and water heater).  It was fixed today, running, the house is nice and warm. 

I ate some lunch, took an extra lithium, and then got my nap.  I was a little disappointed when I woke up.  I think my mood is a little mixed, because I felt pretty depressed.  It was sunny when I went to sleep, and cloudy when I woke. 

I had planned to do some gardening.  I decided I wouldn't let a few clouds mess that up.  I went out and had a good time. 

I still haven't decided if I should reveal all my plans; but I plan to pray about it.  Kind of marinate my whole life in prayer and ask God for big obvious signs. 

Tomorrow's offday.  It should be fun. 

No comments: