Friday, January 28, 2011

In the house

Today was pretty funny, especially in light of certain events. 

I got up at 2, went to work.  I had to tell Ron his new business debit card came in the mail, but I lost it.  He was very nice about it.  I found it about half an hour ago, under my hand cart.  AGH. 

Ron's debit card goes out in Feb, why?  He started the business, and business checking, in July.  Well, years ago I lost a checkbook.  Also his account got hacked; which, I recall, is why he had to get a new debit card.  Huh.  I thought that was "my" fault. 

Then, while opening a vending machine, the chain broke.  Ron has forbidden me to open that vending machine; and I'm thrilled.  It DOESN'T LIKE ME.  Just like the bottled soda vendor, and Snack 1, hate Ron.  They'll let him stock them but I have to service them. 

I forgot I was getting paid, until Ron reminded me.  While at the bank, I walked off and left the receipts on the counter.  [laughing]  Sometimes, it's a miracle I remember to wipe my butt. 

Also, my account's overdrawn!  Happily I have my OWN account, so it doesn't matter; but it's at a different bank.  I just laughed all through the day, thinking "Tell me again how I have it together". 

I know it happens to "normal" people, too.  It's just, in my world, I have a dread terror of important things.  I am more afraid of an important item, say a business debit card or a letter, than I am of a wasp nest. 

In the house. 

No comments: