Saturday, January 15, 2011

I had a fun day out:
Bought myself a fleece blanket with sleeves (not the name brand).  Love it.
Discovered, to my joy, Dr Pepper makes a DIET CAFFEINE FREE in a 20 ounce bottle.  Happy day.  Perfect for bedside table. 
Went to a garden center and looked around.  It's bare root rose time.  I need to think if I'd like one (I have seriously considered it)
Talked to my aunt
Went to Starbucks
Read an inspirational romance novel and started another
Bought myself a very small, purple, space heater.  Perfect for those early morning wakeups in the cold - warming the bathroom. 
Bought myself a lovely purple Tshirt.  A gift?  I will never say no to a plain purple or blue tshirt. 

Evolving a nasty headache.  Going to bed early once I take my risperdal - I don't want to hallucinate tomorrow. 

No comments: