Friday, January 7, 2011

Accident Day

Today's the 8th anniversary of Ron's accident. 

I've only been up for a couple of hours, but it's already been an interesting day.  Dogs barked all night, found a raccoon live on the front porch, trying to get in.  Hence, the barking.  The thing has probably been driving poor Cuddles (a huge, vicious sounding dog on my back fence) nuts. 

Ron called the police!  I said tell them it was an attempted home invasion; we were kidding but they said call animal control, who isn't open yet. 

We went to Foodtown.  I got 7 pounds of sell-by-date discounted beef.  I am cooking it now.  Some with rosemary, garlic, and oregano (will go in tomato sauce), some with chili powder, etc. 

2 comments:

Christ said...

Please make a video

Jesus

Heather Knits said...

I figured it was about due anyway, I already had the webcam setup! :)