Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Job #1

I'm getting absolutely munched with depression.  Horrid.  I took what I can take to help, but I think when I finish this post I'll go cry for a while. 

Ron wanted me to take a photo of him with the 2 liter bottle of vodka today and send it to his boss.  [twitch]   Did not do that.  Then he worried I might put it in here, and my aunt and uncle would see it.  [head in hands]

I'm glad I have some Al-anon books so I don't start screaming and never, ever, stop.  Or start binging on sugar, and/or turn into some horrible, shrill, negative, hater.  GLACK. 

Not a lot of energy left, let me tell you.  Anyway, I did read something encouraging on Facebook:

I think God gives a vision to all of us in some form or another. What is the dream God placed in you? What is your passion? What are the issues of your soul? Tap into that and watch God change the world around you!
I need to focus on job #1 - PLEASING GOD. 

Anyone is welcome to come over and vacuum. 

2 comments:

Heidi said...

If I lived near by I would come vacumme for you

hey read your Alanon stuff really you are NOT alone ...and you did the right thing not taking that picture

OOOXXX hang in this wave will pass ..cuddle Bubbha extra and crying is ok really you have some serious stuff going on ...it would be
ABnormal if you did not cry

Rachel A. said...

I'd bring my steam cleaner and have a blast doing your stove, sink and toilet!

Seriously, if this were a RL community, we could organize ourselves to get a group of 4-5 people together and commit 5 hours to have a rotating Clean-A-Palooza! I could be steam-cleaning while someone artistically rearranges my bookshelf and someone else washes my floors. The hostess would be responsible for providing the cleaning products, and coffee and treats, of course! We'd do each house 4 times a year, so we wouldn't even spend 50% of our weekends with a deep cleaning task, and we'd be in a good position to maintain things. And all that clutter that we have (Hey, collection of purses - I'm looking at you!) would make for great garage sales, with extra income for ourselves or charity. Sometimes, it really does take a village!