Monday, January 10, 2011

Day Out Tomorrow

Well, Ron has a horrible virus.  Sore throat and all. 

This morning, when we had a quiet moment, I told him a few things:
1.  I am not ever buying him alcohol again, no matter how "good" he is.  He will have to go to the liquor store. 
2.  He tried to tell me it was 80 proof that hurt him; I reminded him he has had blackouts on wine and/or beer as well. 
3.  I am deeply worried about him. 
4.  I "rescued" us yesterday, but from now on it is his responsibility to make our trips.  I will not "save" him again.  If he doesn't make the trip, we won't ride. 
5.  I asked him to please read the file I copied off the internet (scroll down for link), and ask himself a few questions. 

We went to work.  I introduced my new, 30 cent cookies, to great acclaim.  They are GOOD, and I get an awesome deal.  I pass the savings onto the customer.  They like it. 

I did sodas, food, and not much snacks because I didn't have the inventory.  I mainly just stocked the cookies. 

Then we came home.  Ron complained about his throat and I looked with a penlight.  It looks awful. 

I still plan to have my Day Out tomorrow. 

No comments: