Friday, January 14, 2011

Sugarfree cookies for dinner

So, my bed went crunch again.  I am so sick of it, and so very tempted to turn my bedframe into a lovely bonfire. 

I got pretty bitter and resentful for a while.  Made some analogies: my marriage is like my bed, it looks fine from the outside, but put some weight on it and it goes crunch! 

Did the whole bitter, brooding, resentful thing.  Got kind of old.  Amusingly, I found a copy of "How to act right when your spouse acts wrong".  It's a good book.

It can't "fix" my issues, of course.  That's up to God. 

My job is being obedient to God's will, whatever He shows me, and not being a bitter, hating, hater.  [shudder]  I don't want to be one of those awful, hating people.  I am really working very hard on the negativity. 

For instance, I had a good time cleaning up the bedroom, around the bed, and throwing out stuff like yarn (yes, I threw it out) that had morphed into clutter.  I did my God Time, and had a good cuddle with Mr Cuddle Cat. 

Sometimes I feel he gives me more love than Ron.  Ron has a lot of issues, and he doesn't have much to spare, I figure.  That's why I have God; God is the #1 source of love and affection.  Cat is probably #2.  Then Ron, when he feels like it, which isn't often for many reasons. 

Anyway, I wonder things like, I found some deodorant.  I don't know the age of said deodorant, but it smells OK.  I guess I won't need any new stuff for a while.  I'll test it when I'm home one day, in case it fails.  Which also brings me to when was the last time I cleaned out under the bathroom sink?  Hm. 

I piled a lot of stuff on the bed (after arranging the slats so it wouldn't go crunch) to be sorted.  After I finish this, I'll do that. 

I watched a nice drizzle, and admired the $2.50 solar light I got on Sunday and stuck out in the garden.  It's very nice.  I burned some incense, and read parts of various romance novels I discovered. 

Happily, the neighbor's dog is barking her head off; on the other side of the yard.  Bark away, doggie.  She is driving other people nuts for now. 

I did laundry, and happily my washer is still going strong.  I remember when Ron and I first married, we had to walk about half a mile to the bus stop, ride the bus, get off, walk to the "Duds and Suds" laundromat, and do the laundry.  Then we had to load up the clothes, and reverse the process. 

It was really fun when I got sick with mono.  UGH. 

Oh, and I ate sugarfree cookies for dinner.  With my pills. 

Now it's off to clean off the top of the bed and finish laundry.  Whatever I do, I plan to hang out in my sweats tomorrow, but they're wet in the washer right now. 

I wonder how Ron will do tomorrow night.  Another Buggo?  Quiet and snoring?  Defensive and chatty? 

I used to worry about Ron being drunk when I'd call Mom & Dad, but since they know know I feel like [shrug] whatever - it's not a secret.  If it's embarrassing, it's HIS shame, not mine. 

No comments: