Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Well that was a surprise

 I put my phone in silent mode when I sleep so only the alarm gets through.  I awoke to find a text message from my brother, our sister was in surgery, today, for a massive liver tumor and didn't think she would make it.  I said I would pray, I have been.  

We split some years back because I felt she was making me choose between her and Ron.   She didn't take it well and stalked me for a couple months after.  

I will be honest, I figured she was reading the blog and probably making "anonymous" comments.  She was on my short list for the type of person who would have reported me to APS last year.  Did she?  Doubtful I will know.  

But my brother hasn't texted me she's dead so there's that.  I called my aunt, and my stepmother.  My aunt gave me some good insight into what I was upset about back in 2013 and my stepmother said she had a friend die slowly of liver cancer and it was horrible.  I don't want that for my sister.  

I am hoping either they get it all today or she has a quick transition.  That is the same thing I would ask for my Dad, or for Ron.  

I'll keep you posted.  I got my original message at 3 AM so not sure what has happened.  But I figured you ought to know.  

No comments: