Friday, February 5, 2021

Friday

 Sooo, last night I went to check the mail and took a deeper look than normal.  The back of the box is pried, halfway off.  For about 15 houses.  Not cool.  Some idiot probably thought he could steal "all the stimulus checks" which aren't even out yet.  What a little slime.  

That's a first for me in 30 some years living on my own.  Now my second place with Ron in CA had hatchet/axe marks in the metal door like an enraged ex had tried forcing his way into the apartment.  Landlord was too cheap to replace it, so every time I came home I had to see the rage.  

But I will get it sorted out. 

I went to the warehouse.  It was overcast and chilly but not cold.  We got the supplies, didn't need candy or a whole lot of bottled drinks.  We came to work, I brought it in and went to work.  I got everything stocked and left.  

It was appreciably colder, windy, and raining.  I had an umbrella but my wait was not pleasant.  Bonus: Jack has a really good heater.  We agreed next time I would wait inside and he could call me.  

I deeply regretted not bringing my nice winter coat (vs Hoodie) with gloves, scarf, and a wool hat.  But I made it.  

We came home, I put my stuff away, washed my hands, tried to take a nap but couldn't.  

My pills came in last night but it was pretty close to closing time.  I ran over there and got them, also some of the "good" pea protein.  I had a little time to shop and looked around a little, just got some basic things like hot dogs for dinner tonight and Nutri grain bars for Ron.  He likes a bite of them when he takes his pills.  

I also ran by the McDonald's and got a plain hamburger for Cleo and dinner for us.  This morning I called Cleo, she came running eagerly for her hamburger, and Baby Girl, the thug, stole the bites I had put down for Cleo.  Cleo was very disappointed but is low cat on the hierarchy so she just has to take the abuse.  I felt terrible for her but I have more.  I will just have to do it privately and not make a big production out of calling her.  

My migraine pills were $70 they better work!  My aunt said I can do better with a discount card so I will look into that.  I don't get many migraines really but when I get one it is bad so I will need it then.  And I have 60 that should last me the year at least.  

Ron is good he had a good day.  Tomorrow I will do a little more focused home care.  He gets a bird/private bath every day but I want to get a little more detailed tomorrow. Work was good when I left we should be fine for a while now.  

That's it for now! 

No comments: