Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Wednesday evening

 It's pill time in 10 minutes. 

I also need to figure out what I am doing for dinner.  HAPPILY I have electric, heat, microwave.  I turned the fridge down so everything stayed chilly but I did toss the pound of raw ground hamburger.  

Ron was with me on that, better safe than sick.  

I had a great nap with my mini space heater blasting away at my bed and several layers also. I am pretty thin blooded.  

But a few times I went out to the trash can and I remember thinking the weather was a lot like Virginia when I was a kid.  She would bundle me in my snowsuit and send me out, I always had a blast.  On a really good day there would be hot cocoa at the end of my snowy adventure.  Good memories.  

BUT very glad I do not deal with this often.  I did decide it would be wise to buy the $4 bag of non clumping clay cat litter to sprinkle on the ice for traction because we will get ice again.  That I could use.  And more of that freeze dried "just add boiling water" camping food (backpacker's pantry and mountain house are 2 good brands) that worked out well.  

Now I need to do some home care, happily with good electric lighting and a warm heater.  This would have really sucked for Ron yesterday.  

 And I need to figure out dinner.  I am thinking macaroni and beef.   

But I also need protein so I had a protein shake.  I can eat a real meal in an hour or two.  

I notice my pants are fitting looser so I think I lost some weight out of this.  

SO glad the heat is back.  That was really quite crappy.  

No comments: