Saturday, February 20, 2021

I love my city!

 I went outside because it is sunny and in the 60's.  I could use some fresh air.  I was craving a treat.  I sat outside for a while and heard something in the distance.  

Is that?  

Yes, it is.  

IT'S THE ICE CREAM MAN.  I ran in the house and got my money.  

Now one important thing if you want to be ready for disasters, have some small bills on hand.  I did.  Not many but enough for an ice cream bar.  I flagged them down and bought an ice cream bar, gave them a tip.  


It was very good. I thought it was funny though Monday night I am freezing to death in my bed, Saturday I am eating an icecream bar, wearing a tshirt and sweat pants, sitting in the sun. 

And the spirit it takes to get right out there after a disaster and sell ice cream!  I wish I could have given them a bigger tip!  


No comments: