Wednesday, February 10, 2021

She made it

My brother texted me at 3 AM Eastern so I am not going to bother him tonight.  I assume he would have told me if she died.  

She made it...didn't want to post until I heard.  I will call in a few days when she's feeling better.  

I didn't sleep well wondering and woke up with a ghastly headache.  I couldn't remember if I took my headache pills (Excedrin) if I did they didn't work.  I waited 4 hours and took my Bubital.  It made a significant dent.  I am looking at about $1.50 a dose and worth it.  I can tell the headache is still around but it isn't severe.  I was able to take care of Ron which is always good.  

I won't go into all I help with but I help with all of it, that I will say.  So it was important to moderate the headache.  Thank God I do have some good remedies.  

I did all the daily household chores and talked to my brother.  He needs a good low cost spay and neuter clinic and I found him one.  He doesn't have internet so I was able to find one for him.  He lives in a pretty big town (You have heard of it) so I knew they had a clinic.  That is one great thing the animal welfare people have done lately, get a spay and neuter clinic in every neighborhood.  And they all seem to run about $50.  

I took a nap, got up, headache is worse, so I took another headache pill.  That helped a lot but I don't feel "great" I just feel "functional".  I am pretty sure a lot of it is stress and the rest is the cold weather front.  

The trash pickup came.  Since some of the workers had COVID I was very careful disinfecting the lid and handle before I brought it back up to the house.  I also washed my hands as well.  

I have no idea what I'm doing for dinner, Ron had some roast chicken earlier so he's good.  The cats are fine as well.  Cleo was so cute with me earlier.  She feels very safe when I am lying in bed, so she will come up for lovies, lick my hand, etc.  Just the sweetest and best little girl.  And to think she wouldn't let me pet her for months!  I admit I really enjoy sleeping with "a" cat I am not picky about "who" but I have a few who rotate.  

I think I am going to go finish my Bible study.  I did about half of it earlier.  

Oh, I ordered some vitamins from Swanson before I realized what had happened to the mail box, they left the package on my porch today (sent regular mail).  So I was happy to get that $20 is $20.  I took a Stress B vitamin hoping it would help with the headache.  It did help with the energy.  And when I am feeling better I am going to enjoy that bar of gardenia soap.  


  

No comments: