Wednesday, February 3, 2021

The antipsychotic!

 Got a text from the pharmacy, out of my antipsychotic!  Out of all the drugs, the one that keeps me from hallucinating and delusions.  Don't they realize I have a helpless man in the next room?  

YES I have more but that's not the point, someone out there doesn't, and may have an infant or something to care for.   That's just BAD.  

Makes me glad I am gettingthisnow because I imagine supply chain is not going toimprove any timesoon. I am going to leave that sentence to illustrate my space bar issues.  😂

But once I get it (all of it) I am good for 3 months.  I will focus on that.  I also called in Ron's Keppra (seizure pill).  Unfortunately I will have to take him in to get a refill on the blood pressure medication.  That's not going to be fun for either of us. 

Just SAD.  Most people are like my Dad and wait until they are on the last couple pills and then say "Oh yeah better get a refill".   I never do that because I am fragile and need to plan ahead for shortages.   

I use a pills oftheweek organizer, and one timeI forgot to put the antipsychotic inthe days.  I went off it for about5 days, hallucinating frogs everywhere before I figured it out.  Horrible.    

Next day: went to work, made enough money to buy inventory. Ron's medicine is in I am just waiting for the call on mine, if it ever comes.   

Biscuit continues to get up on my keyboard and I will not be getting a new keyboard.  He likes to put his weight on the space bar and I don't think that would stop with a new one; keyboards are not designed for that.  

This sort of works.  It does make me think more about what I'm typing.  

Ron had a really bad morning for pain.  He has settled and is snoring right now.  He almost fell out of bed but I got him.    

He seemed  to get a lot of relief from the Boswellia Curcurmin supplement so I may be getting more of those; I will talk to him first.  But they're cheap and he tolerated it very well, and is snoring away.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: