Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Tuesday

 Very frustrating, the bank I wanted to use is still closed so I had to go $15 out of my way.  Jack was happy, though.  

I did my banking and then went to the Walmart.  I didn't spend much because we have to get Ron's medication.  

Ron didn't feel well today tired and nauseous.  He did not tell me this before he asked for Advil, which of course made it worse.  I gave him some Pepto (capsules) which seemed to have helped but I will have to remind myself his stool will be black as a result.  

It was a very nice day, sunny, warm, almost 80.  I ended up wearing shorts.  I made the trips for tomorrow to take Ron to the doctor.  Hopefully it won't be too hard to get him ready.  

I had planned to give him his bath today but he wasn't up to it. I will get him tomorrow morning and he will be fresher for the doctor.  My spacebar is really acting up today.  

I spent some time outside fresh air and all that.   I got a nap as well.  

He finally let me wash his blanket, it was a little gamey.  It is in the dryer now, I will finish it so he has it before I go to bed.  

The cats are good.  I saw the stray cat we had made a shelter for.  He looked good but a little thin.  I suspect he burned up some reserves trying to stay warm last week.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: