Monday, February 8, 2021

Sunday and most of Monday

 Yesterday was pretty quiet, I did some housework.  Not everything on the list but enough, and I got Ron a good bath which always relieves my caregiver pressures.  He may be a wreck but he's a clean one.  I cleaned the litter boxes.  

It is very interesting I have 6 boxes, I take the advice one for each cat + 1.  I also believe I need different styles.  Spotty loves to fling litter so he needs higher sides.  Cleo is very timid and needs an open box.  Baby Girl can't do covered.  Biscuit likes high sides.  So I have a few low,  medium, and one high sided box.  Biscuit uses the high box only.  No other cats use it, so it's a good way to monitor his output.  He is urinating a lot and the clumps looked fine, solids are normal in all boxes as well.  But I did have a lingering pissy odor from his box I will have to address.  

Took a shower, dried off, went to bed.  I got up about 7 (after giving Ron his pills at 5), got ready and off to work.  Sales were pretty dead but God provided just enough for some groceries, transportation, and inventory run later this week.  I went to the bank and converted the $1's into $20's (not that many ha ha), came home, put my work stuff away.  Jack waited.  

Then I went back outside and we went to the post office.  I stood in the main line but they sent me somewhere else in the building.  I talked to a clerk and she was very nice.  

I asked God to give me more respect for the workers and He is doing that.  She also told me the vandals hit (we saw damage all over the subdivision when driving with Jack) "The entire West Side" (of Houston) so I don't feel singled out any more.   So everything is on hold I just go pick it up.  So it "ought" to be safe to mail letters.  

Speaking of things in the mail I went to Little Cesars on the way home and got a pepperoni.  I ate some and took a nap.  I had a very good nap, got up, checked the mail (my concern they may still be delivering to the broken mail box and then someone is stealing my mail), did my God Time (did about half this morning) and dosed Ron.  He is having a pretty rough night.  

The cats are good, we had a black and white stray hanging out in the yard this morning, my guys seemed to like him (?) but of course we are not taking him.  He ran away when I opened the door but seemed friendly with my cats.  We are going to get some cold weather this week, like everyone, and I am really glad I have that little cat shelter out back for strays.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: