Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Dog in a manger

Slept late, until 10.  Woke up horribly depressed.  I got up anyway, ate, and took my pills.  I got on the computer for a while and went back to bed.   I tried to sleep for a while, but couldn't.  Biscuit came and lay on my leg.  Then I dropped off for a while.  

I got up and started cleaning, might as well stay busy.  I got dressed, took the garbage out, and got undressed.  I did a load of laundry.  

Ron finally arose.  I thought he was asleep, but he said he was watching TV, he watches TV with no screen, just a pair of headphones, so it was hard to tell.  We talked a little and had a small cuddle.  Baby Girl got jealous and wanted Ron for herself, so I left.  Then she did.  Dog in a manger I guess, doesn't want the hay, but doesn't want anyone else to have it, either.  

I'm getting ready to go to bed.  I have a moderate headache.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.  

No comments: