Thursday, February 15, 2018

Catching up

Yesterday I woke up with a headache.  It was bad enough I ended up taking some phenergan.  I still had to go to work. 

We went to the warehouse, the one we normally use didn't have the 20 ounce Ozarka water.  The other store did have it.  We live about halfway between the two stores. 

We got there, I got the water and some San Pelligrino sparkling water (I would have been happy with the Ozarka sparkling, but they didn't have it) for me.  I paid for the sparkling separately.  I bought Ron some pizza and a drink when he said he was hungry. 

We waited about an hour on our ride.  I put the drinks away (not fun with the headache).  We got to work, I unloaded.  I left Ron outside (the weather was mild) while I got the cart.  Then I loaded the cart and brought the drinks into the building. 

Ron was complaining, asking why I didn't do it another way, etc.  I just ignored him, my head was killing me. 

Ron became progressively more demanding, even though I was helping him 100%.  I finally blew up at him by the fridge and asked him if he wanted me to walk out?  Because I was about to?  He kept cursing at me so I walked off with the cart.  I was done helping him for now. 

He eventually came back to our area, found the cart, and started stocking.  He didn't apologize, he acted like nothing had happened. 

I did my stocking (I didn't need much), and Ron, very politely, asked me for assistance on a couple of occasions.  He didn't use the word "please" but he did say "thanks".  He didn't say "sorry" either. 

We finished up and went home.  I curled up in a ball, in bed.  Miserable.  I was weak at work, I had 2 cans of diet soda.  But that's still a lot less than I normally do. 

I woke up, took some Excedrin, felt better.  I really want to get off the Excedrin because it has so much caffeine! 

We went to Denny's.  I had cheese sticks.  Migraines seem to like the cheese sticks, and I can take my medication with it.  So I did that.  I had the caramel apple dessert. 

My weight is still down since the epic migraine, I was 241 this morning.  I checked my blood sugar, 92.  I had a mild headache so I drank some plain black tea.  That helped.  Then I took my medication, ate my protein bar, etc.  I did some computer time.  I drank a bottle of sparkling water. 

When I finish, I'm going to do my God Time.  Then I will take a nap, if I can. 

Yesterday I saw a car in front of the house so I "took the garbage out" so I could spy on him.  He was filming #2 with a tablet.  I look at him, he looked at me.  I decided to get his plate.  He smiled at me, put his tablet away, and drove off before I could "get" him. 

I debated telling them about this.  They don't like me much because I "told" they had more tenants than agreed upon, and they broke the no-pets rule as well.  Not my fault they were "bad".  So, I thought, maybe I could tell the landlady.  Ron said no, that would freak her out, just leave it alone, so I did.  He also mentioned it could have been the homeowner's association doing an inspection - half their house is painted light grey, the rest dark, it looks really tacky and has been that way for over a year.  So I left it. 

We are home a lot so I'm not worried about burglary unless they watch us and know our schedule.  And when we're gone, the neighbors are home, so it's not a safe bet.  Whatever's going to happen is going to happen but it was very odd. 

That's it for now.  I plan to take my shower tonight so I am "good" for tomorrow.  I really am not excited about the idea of taking a shower at 1 in the morning tomorrow, and our pickup usually arrives around 3. 

Hopefully Dr Pepper/Keurig will arrive early and we can get on with our day.  Ron is finishing his root canal tomorrow so that will be boring.  And unnerving.  I hate the sound of that drill. 

Ugh. 


No comments: