Saturday, February 24, 2018

Saturday

I woke up at about 1 AM with a migraine.  I tried to fight it off for a couple of hours, but finally gave up and took some Excedrin.  That effectively woke me up, at 3 AM, one hour before the alarm, dizzy and wobbly. 

I ate something, that helped.  I took a shower and did my God Time.  I got ready to go.  We went to the warehouse. 

My headache, happily, stayed gone from the minute I took the Excedrin, so I was good loading everything on the cart.  I didn't get a lot of snacks, though. 

We went to work and unloaded.  We found a coin jam in Soda #2.  Ron had forgotten to put a part back when he serviced the machine.  Ooops.  He fixed that while I brought everything in from outside, and put the drinks away in the fridge. 

Snacks didn't need a lot so I focused on helping Ron with drinks.  We weren't there for long before we went home. 

I was disappointed when we got home, to discover the #6 kids in the yard making racket.  I had really hoped I could get a nap.  But they went inside pretty quickly (unlike my childhood, they seem to only be good for about half an hour of outside play, unless they are having a party), so I decided to take a chance and lay down. 

I hadn't slept well two nights in a row and I had gotten up at 3 AM.  I figured pretty good odds I could stand a nap.  I got a quick one and got up. 

We went to the Indian place nearby.  I had Tikka Masala and Ron had Tandoori chicken.  They gave him big, boneless, chunks of chicken.  He was in love.  He gobbled it up with the cilantro/mint sauce while I ate my chicken.  I ordered pan bread with it, so good.  It was served to me so hot it almost burned me when I picked it up: perfect. 

We had a good meal.  I took my pills and drank a couple of Diet Cokes.  We came home. 

It was pill time.  I had to "do up" my pills for 2 weeks.  That means setting each day's medication, plus supplements, into a pills of the week organizer, times two.  8 prescriptions a day times 14 equals a lot of medication.  It takes a while to do it all up. 

It took forever, but I did it.  I closed them all up and then realized I hadn't done my antidepressant.  That would be a bad 2 weeks if I did.  I added the antidepressant and THEN closed them up. 

I drank my last diet root beer to celebrate. 

Now off to call my parents. 

No comments: