Thursday, April 13, 2017

2 days in one, again

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but it was pretty quiet.  We stayed home, I did 2 loads of laundry.  I got a nap. 

We went to walmart (not in that order), and I made my deposit. 

Today I slept in until about 8, woke up with a headache.  I fed Biscuit, then took some aspirin and went back to bed.  Biscuit showed his appreciation by getting into bed with me after he had eaten his breakfast.  He's a sweet boy. 

We slept in for a little longer, until the aspirin kicked in. 

I got up, finished the laundry (my new dryer takes forever to dry a load), took my shower, and did my God Time. 

I got online for a little bit. 

I took a nap and slept pretty restlessly.  I got up and watched a little more TV. 

Pretty depressed today, pretty bad headache.  Ron is also pretty depressed. 

I talked to Ron a little, and verified he had made the trips for tomorrow.  We have to get up very early to get our soda delivery. 

I hope to get to bed early tonight and sleep well.  Between my period cramps (it's late, but it came) and my headache I am hoping to get some rest. 

Tomorrow should be more interesting. 

No comments: